Navy blue and champagne lace prom dress
Created for Leandre
Exclusively for a Matric Farewell
Each dress is custom made per client order. When placing an order, we will be in touch via WhatsApp or email to find out what colors and changes you want, as well as getting your measurements.
Details about this Dress
- Custom made and designed by Marisela Veludo
- Dress suitable for women that are Big and Tall or Large Size Woman, Medium Size Woman, Petite or Small Size Woman, Plus Size Woman
- Suitable for: Birthday Parties, Debutantes Ball, Engagement Parties, Formal Ceremonies, Graduation Ceremonies, Prom or Leavers Ball, Work Functions
- Length: Long
- Colour: Blue, Champagne, Navy Blue
- Neckline Illusion
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Train: No Train
Trusted reviews from clients
How to place an order for a custom made dress
- Find the dress you like (even if its another picture from the internet
- Start a chat with us via Whatsapp or Facebook
- Marisela will guide you through the rest of the process
Our Payment Methods
All payments are secured via SSL. (that’s the lock icon in the browser)
Payments can be made through Paypal, either using Dollars or Euros.
Electronic funds transfers are also accepted. Our bank details are:
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 5703 6960 0013 3
Our Delivery Methods
All delivery options will come with a tracking number and link where you can track your parcel online.
As a leading provider of standard and express parcel services DPD operates day in day out on behalf of thousands of satisfied customers. We are part of the international DPD network and are also experts in our own domestic market.
Its a much cheaper alternative to DHL or Aramex, but if you trust your countries postal service, then this is the courier we would recommend.
your personal fashion designer
Marisela designs fashion for her clients to feel amazing in her haute couture studio in Lisbon. All you have to do is read her comments and see why Marisela is such a great fashion designer. Read more about your sustainable fashion practices.
Click an icon to read more about this topic. (opens in new window)
More from Marisela's Atelier
You have made it till the end!
No post here!